Re: [As-users] Pager/Wharf stays on top

niklas@fet.at
Mon, 27 Mar 2006 17:13:22 +0200 (CEST)

Hey,

default afterstep policy is having avoidcover set implicitly for all modules.
to allow windows to be placed under/over the as module you need to
addd AllowCover in the database for the offending module(s).

the other database option you are looking for is Layer.
i just can't remember what default is, but i'd try Layer 1, Layer 0 etc...
(was mentioned a fiew months ago on the list...)

greets Niklas