Re: [As-users] Unable to start afterstep as nono-root user

Nathan Mahon (as_ml@vaevictus.net)
Mon, 13 Mar 2006 09:50:02 -0500

That's quite odd, but should be easy to fix.
if you don't have a ~/.afterstep/autoexec,
copy it from /usr/share/afterstep (or similar location), then edit,
removing the Wait command for WinList, and others, might be handy.

What distro are you using? What install method did you use?

Thanks,
n8