Re: [As-users] 2.2.2 Release Announcement!

M.-A. DARCHE (ma.darche@cynode.org)
Sat, 27 May 2006 16:15:56 +0200

Nathan Mahon a écrit :
> Get your source while it's still hot!
>
> Sasha fixed a bunch of memory leaks, implemented automatic image
> reloading on colorscheme change in Wharf, added look.Abi, urgent window
> handling in WinList, countered transient windows abusing USPosition,
> mousewheel events in menus, perl bindings for libAfterImage, support for
> Window Opacity with xorg composite managers... and more!

Hello,

I am trying AS 2.2.2 at the moment but am experiencing a problem
with the menu entries: the "Look" and "Feel" menu entries are
disabled in the "Desktop" menu. Thus I cannot select any one
of the themes and feels (including mine).

To be sure that the problem was not my fault I have renamed my
.afterstep conf directory so that my session started with all
the default parameters.

Do others notice the same thing? What could cause this?

Cheers,

--
Marc-Aurèle DARCHE
AFUL <http://www.aful.org/>