Re: [As-users] mplayer in Afterstep

niklas@fet.at
Fri, 12 May 2006 04:40:35 +0200 (CEST)

Hey !!!

well if no-one else is replying, more details on your afterstep config
would be usefull...

ranging from database file to look etc, just depends how much you've
changed from afterstep defaults... even if i never used 'em myself i am
willing to help you, but more info on your actual setup is needed...

i think you already said what version of AfterStep you use for ex...

i'll try 'em out myself in case...

greets

niklas

P.S.: sorry, alcohol is interfering in my brain right now....