Re: [As-users] afterstep and evolution

Thorsten Gajewski (Thorsten@geier0815.de)
Mon, 15 May 2006 20:09:31 +0200

Am Sonntag, den 14.05.2006, 18:43 +0200 schrieb Pavel Kraus:

> Are you using display manager? The difference could be caused by locales being
> set in shell in aterm (i.e. in ~/.bashrc) but not in X (i.e. in ~/.xsession).

Locales are set to german in .xession, that's not the point.

> > evolution will not start on Desktop 2
> >
> > Style "evolution" Icon normal/MailBox2, IgnoreConfig # , StartsOnDesk 2
>
> I guess that the '#' character makes rest of the line a comment.

For mozilla the # is also in the line and there it's not a commentsign.
Like I wrote: kmail works with this entry. I've tried it for evolution
without the # and it still doesn't work.

> I hope I do not misinform you ;-)

You try to help me, that's good, never mind if it works or not.