Re: [As-users] doing something for java applications ?

Sasha Vasko (sasha@aftercode.net)
Thu, 08 Jun 2006 17:38:25 -0500

It appears that we were handling Globaly Active input model as if it was
No Input model. Kinda dumb, but what would you expect from me :)

Please try CVS - it works fine for me now.

Thank you all for your patience and reports.
Keep on bothering me :)

Sasha