Re: [As-users] doing something for java applications ?

Sasha V. (sasha@aftercode.net)
Thu, 15 Jun 2006 23:40:53 -0500

Ok, I finally nailed it.
Java was smartly enough changing dialog box properties just
before unmapping it, causing AS to remap frame window subwindows
( including client itself) just after the client was unmapped,
So as the result window was falling out of the AS control and at
the same time remained mapped and visible.

Well, I changed that code to only remap decoration windows and
except client window from that.

Commited to CVS. WE probably need to release 2.2.3 now

Thank you all, sorry it took me so long to fix.
Sasha Vasko