Re: [As-users] Where are master files?

niklas@fet.at
Sun, 30 Jul 2006 21:23:23 +0200 (CEST)

http://www.afterstep.org/visualdoc.php

and especially

http://www.afterstep.org/visualdoc.php?show=visualselect&sub=firststeps

those 2 parts are especially meant 4 beginners, while i have to admit they
are not that helpfull, the concept should be clear, if you want anything
added to docs, just send it over, either html, php (source code of website
is in cvs), docbook sniplets...whatever.

i just stopped working on docs, because a) my main interest is theming
b) no feedback whatsoever, except 1 patch for comenting config files
themselves.

as it seems you are an afterstep beginner, iŽd apreciate any suggestions
to above mentioned introductory parts....

niklas

ex afterstep-documentator and now wannabe-themer with cvs commit rights