Re: [As-users] Where are master files?

Jeff Krebs (jkrebs@tconl.com)
Sun, 23 Jul 2006 08:25:37 -0500

Once you initially start AfterStep, a directory should be
created in your home directory called ".afterstep" (~/.afterstep).

Copy the files you'd like to edit to that directory and edit the
files there. "autoexec", "base", "pager", and "wharf" are examples
of what you'd like to copy.

The number one thing that needs editing is wharf, and you'll
want to tailor it to your particular needs.

Jeff Krebs