Re: Fwd: [As-users] Yet another feature request - Icon-only

niklas@fet.at
Thu, 7 Sep 2006 10:40:16 +0200 (CEST)

neat feature request indeed, dreaming of this since a long time...

though having the ability to start multiple winlists with complementary
content (i.e. not showing the same list of windows) would definitly rock and
make sence in this context...

just my 2 cents

greats niklas