Re: [As-users] Upgraded to 2.2.2, can no longer move across pages

afterstepuser@ever.mine.nu
Mon, 2 Oct 2006 22:20:00 -0400

Sort of. I've always kept EdgeResistance at 0 0. It's EdgeScroll that I
want to only be active when moving a window. (This lets you easily flick
the mouse (with mouse acceleration) and move a window across several pages)

Actually, this was the behavior of AfterStep-1.8.11 and earlier.