Re: [As-users] Bug in 2.2.2: vncviewer always displays on page 0,0

niklas@fet.at
Thu, 5 Oct 2006 16:22:59 +0200 (CEST)

#1 from the text of the docs dontmoveoff is not supposed to help anyway if
i read it right
#2 make a database entry for the offending app and add UseCurrentViewPort
to it's flags (Ident is your friend here) or add it to the "*" style...

i have a similar problem with xcalc, though in my case, there's a difference
between starting from wharf (incorrect to viewport 0,0) and from a terminal
(correct)

all those USPosition, PPosition flags, hints of X are very confusing for me
anyone wants to clarify a bit ?

greetings