Re: [As-users] Questions on WinTabs, alt-tab, and edges

niklas@fet.at
Fri, 23 Feb 2007 13:13:58 +0100 (CET)

hey !

1. dunno since i don t use the workspace modules function
usually starting it from startmenu should solve your issue (just a guess)
maybe somebody actually using this function could answer this...

2. i have not set edge/screen attraction, but setting it to 0 explicitly
does not change the behaviour that the window snaps to the edge at a
distance ~ 2 x width/height of the window frame (counting from window
content itself)... so i guess this is some kind of bug, as you ve set
the correct config switches...

3. you actually need to make sure that the key kombo is set correctly in
your feel file...

from my feel file :
# alt + tab = change window
Key Tab         A       M       WarpFore
# alt + q = return to window
Key q           A       M       WarpBack

have a nice day

niklas