Re: [As-users] [as-devel] Add -xrm option to aterm?

Albert 'Tigr' Dorofeev (albert@tigr.net)
Wed, 07 Mar 2007 15:08:15 +0100

>>> In attachement is a small patch vs aterm-1.0.0 to add a command line
>>> option to accept the option -xrm like xterm or rxvt, which I find very
>>> useful. It's actually just a one-line addition to the file
>>> src/xdefaults.c. It would be great if it could be included.
>>
>> It has to be parsed by aterm somewhere. Talk to Sasha about it.
>
> You mean the option -xrm needs to be parsed? Yes, of course, but a
> simple addition to the table as in the patch does the trick (compiled

That's funny. Well, if it works, I suppose it is already
parsed somewhere somehow.

> and tested). To contact Sasha, is this the right addresse:
> sasha<at>aftercode.net ?

Yes, probably. But he reads the as-users and as-devel usually,
so I am wondering where he is now, actually...

Albert