Re: [As-users] Issues upgrading from 1.8.11 to 2.2.x

Jeff Krebs (jkrebs@tconl.com)
Wed, 11 Apr 2007 16:50:24 -0500

There was an error from last night, but it should be fixed on current cvs
(as of 1643 CDT).  I run FC6 and was unable to launch afterstep.  Actually,
"afterstep" was missing.  This morning's cvs pager.c fix (0900CDT) seemed
to work. I was able to log-into a cvs AS fine.

Check out current cvs, and if it still doesn't work, please post.

Jeff Krebs