Re: [As-users] Issues upgrading from 1.8.11 to 2.2.x

Graydon (oak@uniserve.com)
Wed, 11 Apr 2007 18:49:36 -0400

Clean cvs download still shows the problem.

afterstep warning: Failed to store image id [arrow_short_small_icon].
set_flags = 0x3E
flags = 0x1
BALLOON.BorderHilite = 0x6;
BALLOON.XOffset = 10;
BALLOON.YOffset = 10;
BALLOON.Delay = 200;
BALLOON.CloseDelay = 2000;
BALLOON.Style = "TitleButtonBalloon";
set_flags = 0x0
flags = 0x0
afterstep warning: Image recall failed for id [large/FolderAquaBlue].
[...]
Segmentation Fault trapped in afterstep.
Please collect all the listed information and submit a bug report to <as-bugs@afterstep.org>.
If core dump was generated by this fault, please examine it with gdb and attach results to your report.
 You can use the following sequence to do so :
   gdb -core core /usr/local/bin/afterstep
   gdb>backtrace
   gdb>info frame
   gdb>info all-registers
   gdb>disassemble

On Wed, Apr 11, 2007 at 04:50:24PM -0500, Jeff Krebs scripsit: