Re: [As-users] Strange Apereance on FC8

Nathan 'Vaevictus' Mahon (as_ml@vaevictus.net)
Mon, 19 Nov 2007 08:03:16 -0500

The black background reminds me of several other applications' behavior
with the root window: making a "desktop window" rather than drawing on
the root window.
You might wanna look through the output of ps for something out of the
ordinary... or maybe running "Ident" on the background window would
disclose what it is.
I'd think it's actually not an afterstep thing.

n8