Re: [As-users] Strange Apereance on FC8

niklas@fet.at
Mon, 19 Nov 2007 16:03:54 +0100 (CET)

apps that open in top left viewport can be cured with the database flag
UseCurrentViewport , Ident is your friend here...

concerning black desktop and aterm -tr showing background : this sounds like
an external program sets desktop background and covers aftersteps background

aftersteps background is on layer -10000 or something alike while gnome/kde
use layer -2 or -3

good luck

Niklas