[As-users] Strange Apereance on FC8 [SOLVED AND FEELING STUPID]

Ortwin Ebhardt (oebhardt@techfrog.net)
Mon, 19 Nov 2007 19:51:38 +0100

Hello and thanks to all for help,
th problem was a totally different one. I configured my .xinitrc to call
afterstep. It was configured for /usr/local/bin/afterstep (for that's
where my old afterstep did lie), while the new was on
/usr/bin/afterstep. I changed it and what to tell? Everything's working
fine, even back to the speed I am used to with afterstep...

So... Thanks for all the repleys and sorry for bothering you.

Till then,
Ortwin