Re: [As-users] Pager question

niklas@fet.at
Tue, 22 Jan 2008 15:05:05 +0100 (CET)

Hey !

please use the Ident module to identify window properties (for X purists :
use xprop - gives the same kind of info - ident is just easier to read imo)

using those helps tremendously to understand what database is for...

resource name, window name or resource class are the ones that are matched
in database ...

all afterstep modules have asmodule as resource class, also, afterstep
modules have layer 1 (or 2 can t remember) avoidcover as default.

to find more, search the archives, this info has not found it s way into
docs yet...

greets

Niklas