Re: [As-users] Fedora 8 RPMS - AfterStep 2.2.8, fotox-0.37,

Graydon (oak@uniserve.com)
Tue, 18 Mar 2008 20:15:50 -0400

So, it builds, it runs, stalonetray just works which is great, but I'm
having some issues with swallowing the pager in the wharf.

*Wharf Pager - MaxSwallowModule "Pager" Pager 0 0

Works, but I get a rather skewed pager; the virtual desktops of the
first column consume nearly all the width of the wharf. (vertical
wharf.)

If I add
DeskTopScale 55

# This sets the size of the virtual desktop :
DeskTopSize 2x3

in the base file, I get what are effectively evenly split viewports in
the pager, except that the lines around the viewports are sstill where
they were with the little tiny remnants of the right hand column and the
big, presumably full size, viewports in the left hand column.

There's clearly something I should be setting that I'm not; does anyone
know what it is?

Thanks!
Graydon

(who would really like a pager swallow option so that it would do a
full-size (for some configured full size) on hover, and then collapse
itself back into the wharf.)

On Mon, Mar 17, 2008 at 03:29:36PM -0500, Jeff Krebs scripsit: