Re: [As-users] Fedora 8 RPMS - AfterStep 2.2.8, fotox-0.37,

Jeff Krebs (jkrebs@tconl.com)
Fri, 21 Mar 2008 18:20:18 -0500

OK.  I had my desktop set to a 1x2 (one viewport wide by 2 viewports
tall) and all worked well.

I changed to a 2x2 setup (DeskTopSize 2x2) and DeskTopScale was doubled
(from 23 to 46, for a 1440 monitor).

I am now seeing the same issue that you are.  The scale appears correct,
by it's about 2/3 width and truncated on the right hand side.  The
height appears correct thought.

This appears to be a bug, and needs further investigation.

Jeff