Re: [As-users] 3 troubles

Jeff Krebs (jkrebs@tconl.com)
Sat, 7 Jun 2008 21:57:02 -0500

* siva prema (sivapremadas@yahoo.com.ar) wrote:
> helo to all!
> Sorry for my bad english, this is not my native.
> I have 3 troubles:
>
> 1- How I can to start all windows maximized? (may be
> some option in database?)
>
> 2- How I can to make a Folder in wharf to execute an
> application when I click on it with, for exemple right
> bottom (r)?
>
> 3) How I can have vertical-fonts in VerticalTitle?
>
> Thank you very much in advance to all of you. AS rule!

I'm a little confused about the vertical fonts in number 3.

In database, I uncommented the line:

# Style	"*"		VerticalTitle

Performed a:

Menu -> Desktop -> Update All

and opened a new firefox window.  The title bar was on the left of the
window, and the text in the title bar ran vertical, as read from bottom
to top.

Am I missing something?

Jeff Krebs