Re: [As-users] AfterStep Title bar - Text is doubled and offset

Jeff Krebs (jkrebs@tconl.com)
Sat, 7 Jun 2008 00:22:38 -0500

That is currently set in "Look" and varies by window decorations.

Play with this. Left click somewhere on the open desktop to get Menu:

	go to Menu -> Desktop -> Look ->

Pick a "Look".  You'll see Ami, Breeze, Default, etc.  Notice that each
Look has slightly different text and window decorations.

If you have a Look you like and want to tweak the fonts, copy the Look
file from /usr/share/afterstep/looks to ~/.afterstep/looks/, renaming
the file to something unique.

Your fonts are in that file.  Edit away.

I look at different Looks and borrow from each to build my own setup.

Jeff Krebs