Re: [As-users] Setting different window appearances?

niklas@fet.at
Mon, 4 Aug 2008 20:27:26 +0200 (CEST)

> I'm trying to set the appearance of the as-menu window to be a little
> different from normal windows for a theme I'm making.  I tried creating a
> "MyFrame" called "MenuWindow" in my look file and, per the docs, modified
> this line to my "database" to be:
>
> Style   "ASMenu"   NoButton 1, NoButton 3, Frame "MenuWindow"

i have Style "*ASMenu" set and all works perfect...

if that does nt do it Style "*ASMenu*" should solve it 100% sure

Ident is your friend... (start->modules->ident - like xprop)

Niklas

P.S.: iŽll update docs as soon as i have access to my home machine