Re: [As-users] YOU EVIL FUCKS!!! MY COLORS ARE BROKEN!!

jkrebs@tconl.com
Fri, 27 Mar 2009 15:37:01 -0500 (CDT)

I'm done with this one.  The bridge is not only burned, but the road has
been torn up for ten miles on either side.

Try a re-format and re-install.  You may want to take a look at Windows
Vista or XP.

Best of luck.