Re: [As-users] =((((

Nathan 'Vaevictus' Mahon (as_ml@vaevictus.net)
Thu, 26 Mar 2009 13:05:50 -0400

Well put.  But if alan thinks that vi is the "least usable program", I'd
suggest he's simply incompatible with AfterStep.
Alan, you may want to try fluxbox or xfce.  Alternatively, you might
want to try learning what's going on and why.
The "arbitrary rules" have a distinct placement in the database file.
That is customizable.  Everything is.  All of your "bugs" are completely
intentional, and related to desired behaviors in relationship to the
Wharfs and other WM related display areas.

n8