Re: [As-users] panic driven by helplessness

Sasha Vasko (sasha@aftercode.net)
Mon, 30 Mar 2009 11:24:54 -0600

Carl Bolduc wrote:
> Depending on the version he installed, the kde color scheme might have
> been modified to match the AS color scheme. At one point, both gtkrc and
> kde config were modified so that all applications would fit in AS. The
> solution should be as simple as changing the color scheme in KDE control
> panel.

That is correct. Affected file is probably ~/.kde/share/config/kdeglobals

look for colorScheme option.

And yes, that was an experimental option in AS 2.2.4 and was disabled by
default in subsequent releases based on user input.

Relevant config option is DisableKDEGlobalsTheming in base.

Although that thread gets me contemplating re-enabling it again, just to
annoy the heck out of arrogant dorks.

Regards

Sasha Vasko