Re: [As-users] =((((

Albert Dorofeev (albert@tigr.net)
Thu, 26 Mar 2009 21:55:21 +0100

On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 10:59:03AM -0400, Alan Grimes wrote:
> In attempting to use afterstep I've had some of the most frustrating
> experiences I've ever had attempting to use a GUI, it's almost half as
> awful as vi which is the benchmark as the world's least usable program.

You are exactly right. AfterStep is the vi of window managers.
We all here like vi and we like AfterStep. If you do not like
vi, chances are you will never learn to use AfterStep either.
It is simply a matter of preferences. You know, in Belgium we
say that if you do not like beer, it means you did not try
enough of it. I think you should try more window managers,
they are all different, you are likely to find one that suits
you well.

Good luck!
Albert

--
GPG fingerprint = EDF4 CEA9 4CBF 0FAF 02B3  5839 B871 C957 3953 115F
An optimist thinks that this is the best possible world.