Re: [As-users] =((((

Bob McClure Jr (bob@bobcatos.com)
Thu, 26 Mar 2009 17:47:05 -0500

On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 11:29:34PM +0100, Albert Dorofeev wrote:
> > Umm, not quite.
> >
> > > and we like AfterStep. If you do not like
> > > vi, chances are you will never learn to use AfterStep either.
>
> Bob, get a sense of humor, will ya?

Hey, somebody had to bite. ;-)

> Albert
>
> --
> GPG fingerprint = EDF4 CEA9 4CBF 0FAF 02B3  5839 B871 C957 3953 115F
> An optimist thinks that this is the best possible world.
>                                  A pessimist fears that this is true.

Cheers,
bob@bobcatos.com             http://www.bobcatos.com
"No good tree bears bad fruit, nor does a bad tree bear good
fruit. Each tree is recognized by its own fruit. People do not pick
figs from thornbushes, or grapes from briers. The good man brings good
things out of the good stored up in his heart, and the evil man brings
evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart. For out of the
overflow of his heart his mouth speaks."  Luke 6:43-45 (NIV)