Re: [As-users] One application with multiple windows on multiple

Pete Houston (ph1@openstrike.co.uk)
Tue, 14 Apr 2009 19:38:18 +0100

--===============0705918452==

--81JctsDUVPekGcy+

On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 01:07:32PM -0500, Daniel A. Ramaley wrote:
> In the past i could have multiple windows from one application on=20
> different desktops. Awhile ago Firefox stopped allowing that; if i try=20
> to move a window to another desktop, *all* Firefox windows move to the=20
> new desktop. Today for the first time my terminal application started=20
> exhibiting the same behavior.
>=20
> I'm running AfterStep 2.2.8 on Debian Testing. Is this an AfterStep=20
> setting, or something at the application level?

Hello Dan,

I had the same issue with Firefox, but setting "NoGroupHints" in the
afterstep "database" file has fixed it for me.

HTH,

Pete
--=20
http://www.openstrike.co.uk/ or call 01722 770036 / 07092 020107