Re: [As-users] Issues with aterm with screen or old/different unix

lists-kyle@foobox.homelinux.net
Thu, 18 Jun 2009 05:23:05 -0400

I installed terminfo files for rxvt-unicode and screen, and now Solaris
and AIX play nice.
It turned out that on my gentoo system, LANG was set to en_US, and
everywhere else it is en_US.UTF-8.  I switched over to UTF-8, and
installed urxvt, and now the problems are gone.

Thanks!
(apologies for duplicate/bad mail)