Re: Pager weirdness(?)

Stelios Bounanos (sb@dial.pipex.com)
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 21:50:20 +0000

In message <OF40298091.7BD4A843-ON86256A0F.0070CD54@osca.state.mo.us>,
    Sasha_Vasko@osca.state.mo.us <Sasha_Vasko@osca.state.mo.us> wrote:

[snip]

> (1) I think you need to upgrade to 1.8.8 and it will go away, but since
> you already have working version from debian - then don't bother.
>
> (2) middle click is supposed to let you drag windows around. So when you
> click and release right away - it treats it as very short drag.

Ah, I see. However I do remember using the Pager that way -- I used to
switch to an empty page, middle-click on a netscape window somewhere
else and type Alt-n. Then a new window popped up in the empty page,
very convenient!
  I can't imagine anyone(?) depending on the current behaviour for a
middle-click-then-release, so would you consider changing it to give
focus? I just demonstrated above that it can be useful :)

[snip]

> Cheers
> Sasha Vasko

Thanks,