Documentation, was TitleButtonBalloons

Clark Ashton Smith (CAS@FutureRealms.com)
Fri, 16 Mar 2001 20:10:44 -0500

Sasha_Vasko@osca.state.mo.us wrote:

> > Thank you.  I understand not fiddling with a stable release.
> > Let me know when you have a snap shot that contains the new
> > help bubbles and I'll give it a try.....
> LJ article was written by a moron. He never have gotten past simple
> install and run stuff - no configuration playing, or even trying
> supplied feels/looks - it seems that he's using E or fvwm himself and
> that was that he actually wrote about that made sense - all the other
> window managers has been added just for volume and create illusion of
> objectivity.
>
> If you want to read better one go to :
>
> http://www.linuxplanet.com/linuxplanet/reports/2340/
>
> this one is actually based on interview with me.

Thanks for the link.  It was fun to read.  I'm looking forward to
all the changes.  I've noticed that the documentation is slowly moving
out of sink with the code base.  Is there something I could do to help?
I could take one feature at a time and updated the FAQ and man page.

I haven't worked with man pages before, but I can't be that hard.

Let me know if you would like my help on this.

--
Lost Worlds
CAS