Re: TitleButtonBalloons

Clark Ashton Smith (CAS@FutureRealms.com)
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 14:10:24 -0500

Thank you.  I understand not fiddling with a stable release.
Let me know when you have a snap shot that contains the new
help bubbles and I'll give it a try.

I wish I could help with the coding, but alas...

I don't mind that AfterStep is suffering from a "lack of fuss
about it in the media."  The media just want's to turn Linux
into another commercial product because that's all they really
understand.  I've watched Linux Journal slowly devolve into
a "for paying customers" mag.

I really appreciate all the work you are doing on this
window manager and those that came before you.  I remember
reading an article about AS a long while back in LJ.  But, I
can't remember if they interviewed you.  How about taking a
bow and telling us a bit about yourself and how long you've
been working on this project?  I'm not a media person, just
curious.

--
Lost Worlds
CAS